Product Warranty Information
Inthink Kids does not warrant any of the products it sells. All warranties are provided by the manufacturer. Warranty claims are subject to, and must be made pursuant to, the terms, conditions, limitations and procedures specified by the manufacturer.
Unless otherwise specified in the manufacturer’s warranty, product warranty time periods commence when the product is shipped by Inthink Kids. All warranty claims must be made directly to the manufacturer. Product warranty periods are 30 days, unless noted differently within the product description of Inthink Kids or warranty information furnished by the manufacturer.
Warranty claims made after 30 days from date of shipment, but within the applicable warranty period, may be exclusive of, and therefore required to pay, shipping costs for replacement products or parts.
Claims not covered by warranty are subject to, and therefore required to pay, the costs of replacement products/parts and shipping. Further, some warranty claims require digital pictures or parts return as authorization for shipment Customer is responsible for parts and shipping costs of any missing parts after 30 days.
Inthink Kids does not make, and it expressly disclaims, any warranty concerning the products it sells, whether express or implied, specifically including, without limitation, in such disclaimer the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Pricing policies and sales
Orders at Inthink Kids are not adjusted to reflect sales discounts that may happen at a future date. Inthink Kids reserves the right to refuse business. Inthink Kids may void or place on hold orders where an incorrectly low price or inaccurate discount was listed or provided until an approval for the correct price is obtained by the customer. Inthink Kids makes no claims as to when sales on a particular item will run and at what duration these sales will last.
Chargebacks, disputes and collection of debt
In the event Inthink Kids has to obtain outside resources to acquire payment for products and/or services rendered, the customer will be responsible for any collection costs and attorney fees associated with the claim.
Availability of products
- You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, some Goods on the Website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this occurs, Inthink Kids will contact you within 48hours to arrange a full or partial refund. We will use all reasonable endeavour to process the refund within 48hours. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Inthink Kids is not liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend any Good displayed on the Website from sale either temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you. Inthink Kids will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of availability with respect to a particular product.
- Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in relation to a description of Goods, an image, Price or otherwise), we may reject the part of the Order that is the subject of the error. If applicable, Inthink Kids will proceed to fulfill the remainder of your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you are not satisfied with the partial fulfillment of your Order, you can return your entire Order to us as an order that has been incorrectly delivered in accordance with the Returns Policy.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Goods displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Although some Pictures may look larger than what they are in real life, we will specify exact dimensions under each item;
- you have read any corresponding written description of the Goods prior to submitting your Order;
- the colour of products as shown on the Website may vary slightly in real life;
- where we provide sizing or other measurements in the descriptions of a product (where applicable), it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order; and
- any accessory featured with the products is for illustration purposes only.
- We Can Use Your Feedback: You grant Inthink Kids an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information, feedback or reviews that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide (via Whatsapp or any of its social medial handles) to Inthink Kids from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose without restriction or compensation and without further recourse to you.