- The website inthinkkids.com.ng (the “Website”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications you send to Inthink Kids through the Website.
- Information we collect through other websites, products or services we may offer; and
- Information collected by third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES INTHINK KIDS COLLECT?
When you purchase products through the Website or otherwise fill out any forms located on the Website, we may collect certain Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, home or other physical address, email address, phone number, and debit card or other payment information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information. If you choose not to provide requested Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
HOW DOES INTHINK KIDS USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
INFORMATION WE SHARE
- Inthink Kids or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business (including to GIGLogistics, Kxpress etc, our Logistics partners) who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Inthink Kids or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Inthink Kids agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Inthink Kids merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.